During Sunday night's Grammy Awards the paramedics rushed to Jenny's dressing room after accidentally stabbing her foot with one of the spikes on her Very Mix Peep Toe shoes.
A source reveals:
"Her stylist was freaking out because Jennifer accidentally punctured herself with one of the many spikes on her shoes. It was a small puncture, but the blood wouldn't stop and J-Lo still had to present an award."
After assessing the situation, paramedics moved quickly to stop the bleeding and covered it with two band aids.
[Image via Getty Images.]