This is somehow both sad and frightening at the same time!
A woman has been accused of huffing cleaning supplies in public last week after shoppers at a Kansas Walmart noticed her getting high in the aisles.
Apparently, Melissa Ann Wright is now facing charges after she was caught on camera abusing the industrial cleaner Ultra Duster.
[ Related: Stephanie Pratt Admits To Past Crystal Meth Abuse ]
According to Tama Sawyer of the University of Kansas Poison Control Center, the effects of the computer cleaning supply is so strong, that it can cause your heart to be extra-sensitive to regular hormones like Adrenaline and actually kill you.
But that's not even the worst part, because the chemical also causes frostbite to the skin on contact!
Melissa clearly endured damage to the skin on her face after huffing the cleaner, but refused medical attention at the scene.
Hopefully these charges can lead to Melissa getting the help she needs.
[Image via Johnson County Sheriff's Office.]
Tags: drugs, frostbite, health, injury, kansas, legal matters, melissa ann wright, scary!, tacky and true, ultra duster, viral: news, wacky, walmart