Absolutely loves it!
Yesterday, we were all types of enthusiastic to hear TONS of details about the royal wedding reception!
Now, more deets have leaked, and we can get enough of them!
Here's what a source had to say about Harry's speech at the reception:
"[Harry's speech] was hilarious. Everybody laughed. He made a joke about William wearing a thong under his uniform in the day. He made fun of how romantic William has been with Kate and said that he knew it was a serious relationship with Kate when William, who does not have a romantic bone in his body, started being romantic."
Here are some other royal wedding reception deets involving Harry that have been leaked:
- Harry did an impression of William and Kate's "baby talk" because he "wanted to embarrass William"
- Harry "poked fun at [William's] bald spot, but said he can't talk because he's 'a ginge."
- Harry said that "William 'is someone he has always looked up to and hopes to be like him.' "
And here are some other deets from the reception:
- Charles danced with Duchess Camilla for a verse of Ellie Goulding's rendition of Elton John's Your Song.
- When congratulated by a guest, Kate "was just so happy and was doing her best to take it all in and just remember it. She laughed and said she was scared she would wake up in the morning and forget it all because it'd gone by so quickly."
- The night ended with fireworks, followed by William and Kate shouting "thank you, guys," and then an applause and a tipsy "wooooo!" by Harry.
All sounds SO wonderful. We cannot emphasize enough how much we would have loved to have been there!
We're so happy for you, William and Kate. We're sure you'll cherish the memory of the lovely event for the rest of your lives!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: duchess camilla, ellie goulding, fireworks, memory, prince charles, prince harry, prince william, reception, royal wedding, wonderful, your song