Need gift ideas for anyone who is OBSESSED with their pet?
Look no further!
Check out this years top ten holiday canine and feline fashion finds and dress their pets to impress!
1. Chilly Dog Sweaters - eco-friendly, hand-knit line of large and small dog sweaters are 100 percent organic wool.
2. Mod Circles Dog Tie - Give your pooch the professional edge with a super CUTE dog tie!
3. UpCountry Collar Collection - Really hip, modern collars with a retro touch for all the vintage hipsters out there. Help your dog look as cool as you!
4. Reversible Puffer Parkas - Get your canine out of the cold and into a warm, stylish puffy parka!
5. Stripey Sweater Scarf - Show off your dogs academic ambition with this collegiate-inspired striped doggy sweater, with a matching scarf!
6. Epiks Dog Shoes - Keep your pups paws warm while walking in the midst of any major snow storms this winter! Great for dogs with forms of arthritis or hip dysplasia, dog shoes can provide extra cushioning to a hurting dog's stride, as well as protect the owners hardwood floors falling victim to nail scratches!
7. Doodle Dog Charms - Cute little double-sided charms with pictures and phrases to express your dogs personality!
8. Puppia Pink Houndstooth Coat - A high-class look for a high-class dog dressed in warm, high-quality fabrics! This pink sweater is sure to turn heads as your canine trots down the street.
9. Skull + Bones Pet Socks - These doggy socks will make even the most bad-to-the-bone dogs look irresistibly cute!
10. Cannibis Canine-wear - For all those green enthusiasts who realllly wanted Prop. 19 to pass, start campaigning early with a cannibis sweater for your pooch! If anyone asks, just tell them it's only for your pups medicinal purposes.
For full details, check out the websites and don't wait until it's too late! Get out your credit cards and order these fantastic finds for all the pet lovers you know!
Tags: canine fashion, fashion, feline fashion, gift, gift ideas, pet