A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
A dog without its bark is like a… shark without its fin? (Like there's no warning they're nearby or something? Sorry. LOLz.)
But srsly… dogs bark. That’s how they communicate, but sometimes they communicate too often or at inappropriate times. Cesar Milan has a list of 5 tips to help minimize too much barking.
1. Correct them, but wait to make sure they truly stop.
2. Stay calm! Dogs can pick up on your energy and mirror it.
3. Mark your territory. (Not that way… gross.) Use your body, mind and energy to make an invisible wall between your dog and the object. Let them know it’s yours.
4. Get out your dog’s energy. Walk them more often or ratchet up intensity. Play harder.
5. Get professional help. (From a dog trainer. Not for you.)
Don't let your noisy dog drive you barking mad! Ha!
[Image via Fabrizio Picco/WENN.]