Don't forget me!!
Hurricane Irene is on her way! East coasters preparing for the for the storm NEED to remember their furry friends in their hurricane safety plans.
Thousands of dogs get displaced by storms every year, please don't let that happen to you!!
According to dogchannel.com these are your MUST haves in case of an emergency evacuation:
1. At least a three-day supply of food, water
2. Any medication your pet takes
3. A few of your pet’s favorite toys
4. Have a photo of your pet, in case it gets lost
5. Leashes, collars, and muzzles, if necessary
6. Pet carrier or crate
7. Animal first-aid-kit
8. Copies of your pet’s vaccinations
9. Have a list of places where you can evacuate with your pet (relatives, pet friendly hotels, shelters, etc.)
AND — as always — you need a dog collar with up-to-date tags.
Good Lucky you guyz!!