A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
Veterinary Practice News, a vet magazine, held a contest for "Wackiest X-rays."
The winner was an unnamed dog who had eaten literally 9 pool balls. Almost an entire billiard set!
His owners brought him to the vet after they noticed he was acting strange, having trouble moving around.
The vet quickly realized something was wrong after feeling his abdomen for abnormalities.
Runners up had swallowed an owners dentures, and another eat a whole bottle of glue.
Make sure to keep things out of your pets reach!
Though we don't know who would've seen their dog eating 9 pool balls coming.