The Muppets may not be getting the best reviews for their ABC show, but they're certainly still trying to stay fresh with their commercials!
Ch-ch-check it out (above) and tell us what YOU think!
Dr. Patrick Mahaney is back with some tips for us when it comes to your pet and poisonous substances.
There's nothing more terrifying than walking in on your pet and seeing the aftermath of a feeding frenzy on something they should NOT be eating.
If you think your pet has ingested something poisonous call (888) 426-4435 IMMEDIATELY.
Check out the above video for some tips from Dr. Patrick to keep you from ever having to call that number.