In Australia, a heroic dog saved two little girls when a venomous snake came into their backyard.
The 7 and 2-year-old girls were headed to their backyard swing set, completely unaware that a brown snake was waiting right near the swings.
The brown snake is one of the deadliest snakes in the world, with venom so powerful it could easily kill a full grown adult.
Luckily, the family's 18-month-old Australian cattle dog, River, swooped in to save the girls.
Check out the above video to see how the dog saved the day and how he's doing now.