The Muppets may not be getting the best reviews for their ABC show, but they're certainly still trying to stay fresh with their commercials!
Ch-ch-check it out (above) and tell us what YOU think!
Many of us think we have the smartest little doggy.
But how does your dog rank on the list of the top ten smartest dogs?
Below are the smartest dogs and some of their other qualities:
10. Australian Cattle Dog - Working dog, protective and loyal
9. Rottweiler - Guard dog, loyal, perceptive
8.Papillon - Athletic, companion, watchdog
7. Labrador Retriever - Affectionate, patient, gentle
6. Shetland Sheepdog - Efficient, devoted
5. Doberman Pinscher - Fearless, energetic, loyal
4. Golden Retriever - Loving, loyal and patient
3. German Shepherd - Courageous and protective
2. Poodle - Trainable, steadfast, sharp
1. Border Collie - Extraordinarily intelligent, highly energetic, fiercely loyal
So is your dog on the list?
Even if they're not, it doesn't mean they're not smart, it just means they've worked extra hard to be your smart little buddy!
Which makes them even more special.