A man in Montana is currently being held on a $30,000 bail for INTENTIONALLY getting his dog DRUNK!!
The dog’s partial owner told officers that Todd Harold Schrier gave his 20-pound Pomeranian a “to-go cup of vodka,” which caused poor little Arly to get alcohol poisoning!
Arly couldn’t even stand up when he was found and had a blood-alcohol level of 0.348 percent!! The vet who treated the dog said that for humans, a 0.4 percent alcohol level could be FATAL!!
The dog spent a few days at an animal hospital and is now at the Humane Society until the animal cruelty case comes to a close.
We hope Arly is okay after this whole ordeal!!!! We cannot imagine why ANYONE would do this to their pet!!
Tags: alcohol poisoning, animal cruelty, hospital, humane society, intoxication, owner, poison, pomeranian, todd harold schrier