A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
When it comes to our pooches, we want to give them the world, right?
They're are like little furry babies for Pete's sake! LOLz!
If a toy or treat can be gulped down in one swallow, that's usually a bad sign. Swallowed toys can cause obstructions in a dog's system and major (expensive) surgery may be required.
Being aware of recalls is also key. While pet allergies come into play, if your pet shows signs of sickness after feeding them the same food, visiting a vet is paramount to your pooch's health.
Be careful and your pet can enjoy their goodies in peace!