When it comes to our pooches, we want to give them the world, right?
They're are like little furry babies for Pete's sake! LOLz!
But there are some rules pet owners should follow to keep their
kids pets safe when handling treats and toys.
If a toy or treat can be gulped down in one swallow, that's usually a bad sign. Swallowed toys can cause obstructions in a dog's system and major (expensive) surgery may be required.
Being aware of recalls is also key. While pet allergies come into play, if your pet shows signs of sickness after feeding them the same food, visiting a vet is paramount to your pooch's health.
Be careful and your pet can enjoy their goodies in peace!
Tags: choking, dog, food, health, pets, risks, safety, toys, treat