Home Videos Photos

SeaWorld Employees Dies From Electric Shock

| Filed under: R.I.P.Sea World

seaworld-employee-death-web.jpg

Sad…

49 year old SeaWorld San Antonio employee, Ricardo Corpus, died from a rooftop electrical accident.

Corpus was electrocuted while working on a heating and air conditioning unit.

No guests nor animals were harmed in the accident and our condolences go to the Corpus family.

R.I.P.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
Celebrities Who've Been Linked To Murder!
MTV Reality Stars Who Died Too Soon
In Memory Of Oscar De La Renta: 25 Of His Best Designs On The Red Carpet
Joan Rivers' Best Quotes & One-Liners
Joan Rivers' Style Through The Years: An Homage To Fashion's Most Colorful Critic
Robin Williams' Co-Stars' Miss Their Inspirational Leading Man And Their Friend! Their Mournful Statements Are Heartbreaking!

Comments are closed.