A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
As medical marijuana gains popularity in Colorado, there has be a side effect no one could have predicted…
Medical marijuana has been legal in some parts of the state for 12 years and vets are seeing more and more cases of "stoner dogs."
Unfortunately, while owners may think this is all fun and games, marijuana is toxic and potentially fatal to canines.
Most of the cases involve owners leaving their marijuana out in the open.
Two deaths have even died in the state after eating products with marijuana butter, which seems to be the worst form for pets.
Check out this crazy video (above) to learn more about the danger of marijuana and dogs!