Home Videos Photos

Florida Man Dies After Cockroach Eating Contest

| Filed under: R.I.P.Sad SadHealthPetsSlithering SnakesInsectsDisgusting!Crazzzzy

Sad…very sad and very awful…

A Florida man has died after ingesting cockroaches and worms in an eating contest.

32 year old Edward Archbold collapsed shortly after winning the contest in Deerfield Beach, FL and was rushed to the hospital. Doctors pronounced Archbold dead when he arrived.

Police say Archbold was the only one of the contestants to fall ill after the contest. The contestants were competing for a large and expensive snake.

R.I.P.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Joan Rivers' Best Quotes & One-Liners
Joan Rivers' Style Through The Years: An Homage To Fashion's Most Colorful Critic
18 Simple Steps To Avoid Having An ALS Ice Bucket Challenge FAIL!
Celebrities Taking The Ice Bucket Challenge!
Robin Williams' Co-Stars' Miss Their Inspirational Leading Man And Their Friend! Their Mournful Statements Are Heartbreaking!
Robin Williams' Most Unforgettable Roles
Email this  »

Comments are closed.