Home Videos Photos

Florida Man Dies After Cockroach Eating Contest

| Filed under: R.I.P.Sad SadHealthPetsSlithering SnakesInsectsDisgusting!Crazzzzy

Sad…very sad and very awful…

A Florida man has died after ingesting cockroaches and worms in an eating contest.

32 year old Edward Archbold collapsed shortly after winning the contest in Deerfield Beach, FL and was rushed to the hospital. Doctors pronounced Archbold dead when he arrived.

Police say Archbold was the only one of the contestants to fall ill after the contest. The contestants were competing for a large and expensive snake.

R.I.P.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
MTV Reality Stars Who Died Too Soon
Ditch Those Cigarettes And Try Some Of These Healthier Alternatives For The Great American Smokeout!
Celebrities Who've Publicly Called Out Their Significant Others For Cheating!
In Memory Of Oscar De La Renta: 25 Of His Best Designs On The Red Carpet
Reality TV Stars Who Are HIV Positive
10 Unhealthiest Starbucks Drinks!

Comments are closed.