Who would do such a despicable thing!
Five pit bull puppies were poisoned during an education event in Pennsylvania.
A Darrah Bull Bully Rescue held the event in hopes of inform dog lovers about the misconceptions behind pit bulls.
Sadly, the showcase was marred when two of the puppies died while the other three are recovering.
A necropsy shows that the dogs' livers were bleeding, which is a sign of poisoning by liquid.
Participants were allowed to give the puppies water but the organization had no idea something like this could happen…
We hope they catch the horrible person that did this!!!!
Tags: a darrah bull bully rescue, death, dog, education, event, pets, pit bull, poison, puppies, rescue, sad sad