Home Videos Photos

Dog Saved After Eating Christmas Decorations For Dinner

| Filed under: HealthPetsCuteness!DogRescue

dog-eats-christmas-lights-web.jpg

Life saving surgery in the holidays is not really planned by most pet owners.

Charlie, a seven year old mix, believes in fairies, only because he snacked on Christmas fairy lights.

Doctors from the PDSA veternariy charity rescued the pooch, who has also needed surgery for eating his owner, Sharon Fay's, scarf.

X-Rays revealed the tangled lights as well as a shoelace. Someone was really hungry!

Charlie is expected to make a full recovery. Thankfully!

Keep an eye on your pets this holiday season, folks!

Tags: , , , , ,

Email this  »
Ditch Those Cigarettes And Try Some Of These Healthier Alternatives For The Great American Smokeout!
Reality TV Stars Who Are HIV Positive
10 Unhealthiest Starbucks Drinks!
The Most Spoiled Celebrity Pets!
18 Simple Steps To Avoid Having An ALS Ice Bucket Challenge FAIL!
Celebrities Taking The Ice Bucket Challenge!

Comments are closed.