A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
Have you wondered why Fido likes to chew on your favorite things?
Chances are, he or she could be sick…or worse…bored! Dogs need plenty of stimulation, physically and mentally, and if there's no love…they don't have any love for your stuff!
So how do you stop your cutie from chewing on the wrong things???
• "Dog-proof" your house. Put valuable objects away until you’re confident that your dog’s chewing behavior is restricted to appropriate items. Keep shoes and clothing in a closed closest, dirty laundry in a hamper and books on shelves. Make it easy for your dog to succeed.
• Provide your dog with plenty of his own toys and inedible and edible chew bones. Introduce something new or rotate your dog’s chew toys every couple of days so he doesn’t get bored with the same old toys.
• Discourage chewing inappropriate items by spraying them with chewing deterrents.
• Do your best to supervise your dog during all waking hours until you feel confident that his chewing behavior is under control.
• Provide your dog with plenty of physical exercise (playtime with you and with other dogs) and mental stimulation. If you have to leave your dog alone for more than a short period of time, make sure he gets out for a good play session.
Following these steps can lead your dog on the path to chewing success!