A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
Make a wish?
A Jack Russell Terrier named Jack had to undergo emergency surgery to remove over a hundred pennies from his poor stomach.
Somehow the 13-year-old doggy accidentally swallowed 111 pennies, and had to be rushed to the vet hospital!
The veterinarian quickly performed surgery on the poor pooch, and painstakingly removed each penny from his stomach.
Apparently, the zinc from those pennies are quite lethal!!
The dog's owner says Jack is totally healthy now.
Jack is back!!!
[Image via Wikimedia Commons.]