Home Videos Photos

Woman Accidentally Burns Down House Because Of A Snake!!

| Filed under: Oops!Media MinuteScary!Slithering Snakes

Snake in the hole!

A house caught on fire after the homeowner tried to kill a snake by using fire!

The woman poured gasoline on the snake and lit it on fire. But the snake slithered into a bush which caught on fire, and subsequently toasted her house!

Her house burnt to the ground, and a neighbor's house was also badly damaged.

Why couldn't she of just let the snake be???

Check out the story by watching the video (above) !!!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

The 15 Worst Runway Trips, Falls & Tumbles: GIF'd Proof That NYFW Models Don't Have It Easy!
SCARY! Celebrities Who've Had Near-Death Experiences!
MTV Video Music Awards' Worst Dressed Of ALL Time!
Body Hair, Don't Care! Look At These Famous Females Who Forgot To Shave!
15 Fandoms You DON'T Want To Piss Off!
Worst Dressed Celebs Of The Week!!
Email this  »

Comments are closed.