Home Videos Photos

Dog Electrocuted By Exposed Wires, Left World As A Hero

| Filed under: R.I.P.Sad SadPetsDog

A dog named Brownie unwittingly became a hero after the little pup stepped on a utility box and was electrocuted.

And although the poor little guy didn't survive, his bereaved owner knows this it was for a worthwhile cause.

Here's what the owner said:

"It was my dog, and I'm really, really sad about it. But it could have been a person, and that's a lot worse."

Man we're so sorry that this happened!

The cause of the electrocution was exposed wires which were probably stolen by vandals.

Check out the full story by watching the video (above) !!!

Tags: , , , , , ,

Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa: Before Their Romance Went Up In Smoke!
The 24 Most Heartbreaking TV Deaths From Last Season
The Most Spoiled Celebrity Pets!
Joan Rivers' Best Quotes & One-Liners
Joan Rivers' Style Through The Years: An Homage To Fashion's Most Colorful Critic
Robin Williams' Co-Stars' Miss Their Inspirational Leading Man And Their Friend! Their Mournful Statements Are Heartbreaking!
Email this  »

Comments are closed.