A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
Last time we showed you how pet safety during Easter time can be a real life saver!
But it isn't only chocolate eggs that can harm your pup!
Dr. Patrick Mahaney explains:
All plants harbor the potential to cause illness post ingestion. The fibrous nature of plant material causes mechanical irritation to the digestive tract.
Plants belonging to the genus Lillium Easter Lily, etc. are especially dangerous to cats. All parts of the lily (flower, pollen, stems, leaves, and bulbs) can cause lethal kidney failure should 'Fluffy' opt for a taste.
Never leave a pet, especially your feline friend, unobserved in the presence of a seasonal plant. Their curiosity nearly always supersedes your estimation that the plant will go unscathed. Hinder your pet's access to interesting plants by closing doors or placing them out of harm's way."
And be sure to come back and get the last Easter tip from our most favorite Doc!
[Image via Dr. Patrick Mahaney/Russel Baer.]