A few weeks back, Gloria Chubb was making dinner for her family.
On the menu: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy and canned green beans.
No mention of frogs or anything.
But that's exactly what she got when her son scooped some green beans onto his plate.
"My son put some on his plate and said, 'What is that?' I thought maybe it was a piece of moldy bacon or something. Because they have bacon in them sometimes."
So she reached over and grabbed the mystery item and looked at it. She continued:
"I took it out, and it was a toad, with parts of his little legs in the green beans."
Ewwwww!!! That's crazy gross.
Ms. Chubb took the frog to her county's health department to make sure nothing bad was going on in the food.
The health dept. said the frog was most likely picked up while the green beans were being harvested.
The company who makes the canned green beans sent Chubb a $50 check and a letter of apology.
At least they owned up to their mistake and tried to make it right!
Still… super gross!!
Check out the video (above) to see the infamous toad!!