No cuddles for Hilary Duff!
For the pic (above), the Younger actress wrote:
[Image via Snapchat.]
This is so sad!
A five week old kitten was doused in gasoline before it was set on fire in what authorities are calling a prank gone wrong!
But somehow the kitten named Justin has gotten remarkably healthier since then and is even playing with its vets!
The kitten was saved by an extraordinary person who saw the kitten just as it lit up in flames, and the Humane Society is offering 5,000 dollars on any information that leads to these persons arrest.
Here's what the NJ Humane director said:
"This is the latest in a disturbing string of animals apparently being intentionally lit on fire. This depraved act of cruelty will not be tolerated, and we hope this reward will encourage anyone with information to come forward and help bring a perpetrator to justice."
Although doctors are optimistic the cat will survive, its ears still need to be removed.
There is some money set aside, but any help is appreciated! Donations can be made here.
Here's what the humane society director said:
"A lot of humane societies and things like that may not have the resources to be able to put toward a single animal like this because they have so many to help. Animal Alliance does a lot of fundraising and they put in a lot of time and their volunteers are wonderful and they managed to get it done."
We'll be praying for this kitten to keep getting better! And we hope they find the misguided souls who did this evil deed!
[Image via Animal Alliance.]