Miranda Lambert's No Longer Alone Following Her Split From Blake Shelton -- She's Now The Proud Mom Of A Kitten!
Nothing says getting over a breakup like adopting a pet. Right??
[Image via Miranda Lambert/Instagram.]
A man's home in New Jersey burned to the ground in what must be a devastating experience for the home owner.
The reason authorities believe to be the cause of the fire?
The man's battle against the bed bugs embedded in his home.
A county spokesperson said the the man was using a space heater, a hair dryer, and a heat gun in his own personal battle against the bed bugs on the second floor. The combination of all three items is believed to have started the fire!
We totally understand the desperate attempts to rid oneself of bed bugs - they are horrible, and are almost impossible to get rid of. Or at least very, very hard to make go away.
But this was way too extreme!!!
The federal Environmental Protection Agency agree that heat can kill bed bugs, but that method should only be attempted with special equipment.
A fire marshal nearby in Philadelphia said homemade remedies to remove bedbugs are a "catastrophe in the making" and individuals should "call the professionals" if they have bed bugs.
The homeowner is in the hospital with unknown injuries.
We hope he's okay!
And if his home can somehow be salvaged - we hope all the bed bugs are gone!
[Image via Wikimedia Commons.]