Home Videos Photos

7-Year-Old Dog That Ate Poisoned Meatball Is Expected To Survive!

| Filed under: FoodScary!PetsDog

San Franciscans are watching out for any fishy looking meatballs on the street after one dog ate one and became seriously ill!

Luckily that dog, whose name is Oskar and is 7-years-old, IS expected to survive and be okay!

However blood tests of the dog did find the pup had strychnine poisoning, and now the incident has Frisco pet owners wary of any more poisonous meatballs on the street!

Here's what one owner said about how they walk their dog now:

"Certainly not letting them eat anything. I'm just keeping a real close eye on them."

We certainly hope there are NO more incidents like this one! It certainly would be awful if someone was putting meatballs on the street to purposefully get dogs sick!

However we are happy to hear Oskar is going to hopefully be fine! We guess it is his dog day afternoon!

Find out more information about this story by checking out the video (above) !!!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
Horror Movies And Their Remakes! Which Is Better?
13 Non-Candy Treats To Make This Halloween!
10 Horror Story Murderers And Villains Who Are Based On REAL People!
Horror Movies That Had WAY Too Many Sequels (We're Lookin' At You, Leprechaun In The Hood)!
It's National Chocolate Day! Here Are Some Rich And Delicious World Records That Will Blow Your Mind!
Just In Time For Halloween! 31 Horror Movies You Can Watch RIGH NOW On Netflix!

One comment to “7-Year-Old Dog That Ate Poisoned Meatball Is Expected To Survive!”

  1. Ginger says – reply to this


    1

    Oskar died last night. Please encourage anyone who has any information to come forward. There is a $1000 reward for any information leading to an arrest in this case. Lets get justice for sweet Oskar!