A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
A 35-year-old man in northern Israel had his (and all mens') worst nightmare come true…
AHHH!! That sounds like the worst thing ever!!
The man allegedly "ran from the room in horror" (like anyone would do) and went right to a hospital for treatment.
A blood test found the snake wasn't venomous, so thankfully his penis wasn't about to rot and fall off.
The hospital said:
"There will undoubtedly be bite marks on the area in question. The snake was not poisonous. The man is currently under observation pending additional test results and as soon as we get the results, he will be able to go home."
We're seriously so happy for this guy that the snake was small and nonvenomous.
Now he only has to go through years of therapy before being able to pee in a toilet ever again, we can imagine!
So remember, before you whip out your meat, check under the seat! LOLz!
[Image via Wikimedia Commons.]