A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
We thought he was getting better!
A pet dachshund named Oskar has died from organ failure after eating poisonous meatballs, and this tragedy has other dog owners in shock!
It's been confirmed that meatballs laced with strychnine were intentionally strewn across such San Francisco towns as Twin Peaks and Diamond Heights - and now people are on the look out!
A $2,000 reward is out there for anyone who has information on this dog killer.
RIP Oskar! We know you're resting easy up there in doggy heaven.
This meatball killer better watch out! You don't mess with San Francisco citizens' dogs!!!
Check out more of the story by watching the video (above) !!!