Home Videos Photos

Oskar, The Dog That Ate Poisonous Meatballs, Has Died!

| Filed under: R.I.P.Sad SadFoodScary!PetsDogDachshund

What happened?!

We thought he was getting better!

A pet dachshund named Oskar has died from organ failure after eating poisonous meatballs, and this tragedy has other dog owners in shock!

It's been confirmed that meatballs laced with strychnine were intentionally strewn across such San Francisco towns as Twin Peaks and Diamond Heights - and now people are on the look out!

A $2,000 reward is out there for anyone who has information on this dog killer.

RIP Oskar! We know you're resting easy up there in doggy heaven.

This meatball killer better watch out! You don't mess with San Francisco citizens' dogs!!!

Check out more of the story by watching the video (above) !!!

Tags: , , , , , ,

12 Childhood Snacks That'll Make You Wish You Were Going Back To School!
Robin Williams' Co-Stars' Miss Their Inspirational Leading Man And Their Friend! Their Mournful Statements Are Heartbreaking!
Robin Williams' Most Unforgettable Roles
Remembering Robin Williams: July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014
Remembering Amy Winehouse 3 Years After Her Death
20 Celebs Who Were Homeless
Email this  »

Comments are closed.