The Muppets may not be getting the best reviews for their ABC show, but they're certainly still trying to stay fresh with their commercials!
Ch-ch-check it out (above) and tell us what YOU think!
This is just awful!!
65-year-old Jenny Pomeroy died after a severe allergic reaction to a painful fire ant sting!
Last week, at Pomeroy's Buckhead condo, she was sitting by her pool when a fire ant stung her!
She knew she was allergic but didn't have much time to react after being stung. She quickly went into anaphylactic shock.
That means her entire body had a serious allergic reaction!
She was rushed to the hospital but eventually died days later due to complications. So sad!
That's absolutely awful!! Our hearts and thoughts go out to her family and friends.
Check out the video (above) to find out a little more about this sad story.