Home Videos Photos

Amanda Bynes' Dog Got Doused In Gasoline During Firebomb Incident!!

| Filed under: Sad SadAmanda BynesHealthDogPomeranian

Amanda Bynes

Amanda Bynes pretty much finally went off the deep end after starting a fire outside an old woman's home in Thousand Oaks, CA.

While doing whatever crazy firebomby activity she was doing, her cute little Pomeranian got doused with gasoline!!

That's AWFUL! Gas is toxic!!

Amanda was caught on security cameras, charging into a liquor store and going straight for the employees only area, holding her gas soaked doggy.

The cashier saw something was up and came out from behind the counter. He smelled a strong gasoline smell and saw Amanda frantically rinsing off her dog in a sink in a back area of the store.

When the cashier confronted Amanda, she apparently "freaked out" and left the store.

It was only a little bit later that the cops caught up with her and put her on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

We really hope she gets the help she needs, and we hope her doggy goes to a new home with responsible owners!!

[Image via Splash News.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The 24 Most Heartbreaking TV Deaths From Last Season
The Most Spoiled Celebrity Pets!
Joan Rivers' Best Quotes & One-Liners
Joan Rivers' Style Through The Years: An Homage To Fashion's Most Colorful Critic
18 Simple Steps To Avoid Having An ALS Ice Bucket Challenge FAIL!
Celebrities Taking The Ice Bucket Challenge!
Email this  »

9 comments to “Amanda Bynes' Dog Got Doused In Gasoline During Firebomb Incident!!”



  1. 1

    uggg, hate her.



  2. 2

    I feel sorry for her. She's sick and out of her mind. I hope they just don't release her again. What if she caught herself on fire? Smh.

  3. ssirenss says – reply to this


    3

    You're not crazy if you wash the gasoline OFF your dog.



  4. 4

    Someone take this dog from her. She is not fit to own an animal!



  5. 5

    Re: ssirenss – but how did the gasoline end up on the poor dog in the first place? doesn't matter that she was trying to wash it off. she clearly "accidently" put it on the dog. the dog didn't just jump in gasoline himself. that poor dog. I hope she doesn't get him back

  6. I says – reply to this


    6

    I knew she would hurt that dog! She did light herself on fire too apparently. She seriously has a severe illness. She was probably trying to burn her parent's home down and got confused. Now maybe her parents can get that conservatorship. They did try but were denied because she was judged to not be a danger to herself or others. No denying she IS a serious threat to herself and others. She is lucky she didn't kill someone or end up with 3rd degree burns all over her.



  7. 7

    That poor little dog! I hope that it gets the care that it deserves. At the very least someone should have taken the dog away months ago.

  8. Morty Pie says – reply to this


    8

    Word has it that her parents have taken the dog. I have read that they have been trying to get Amanda help for some time, but she doesn't realize she has a problem and thinks everyone is a plotting against her. Her family has money, they don't need Amanda's. I really feel for them, I hope they can get help for her now.

  9. @v@ says – reply to this


    9

    Jebus.