Amanda Bynes pretty much finally went off the deep end after starting a fire outside an old woman's home in Thousand Oaks, CA.
While doing whatever crazy firebomby activity she was doing, her cute little Pomeranian got doused with gasoline!!
That's AWFUL! Gas is toxic!!
Amanda was caught on security cameras, charging into a liquor store and going straight for the employees only area, holding her gas soaked doggy.
The cashier saw something was up and came out from behind the counter. He smelled a strong gasoline smell and saw Amanda frantically rinsing off her dog in a sink in a back area of the store.
When the cashier confronted Amanda, she apparently "freaked out" and left the store.
It was only a little bit later that the cops caught up with her and put her on a 5150 psychiatric hold.
We really hope she gets the help she needs, and we hope her doggy goes to a new home with responsible owners!!
[Image via Splash News.]
Tags: amanda bynes, awful, camera, crazy, dog, doggy, fire, health, help, pomeranian, sad sad, toxic, woman