A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
Health officials in Minnesota are investigating an E. Coli outbreak linked to a pumpkin farm's petting zoo.
We had no idea petting zoos held any danger worse than maybe getting nipped by a goat!
According to the state's Department of Health three kids between the ages of 1 and 7 have gotten the particularly dangerous O157:H7 strain of the infection.
"This is a peculiar strain of E. coli. The intestinal infection is bad enough. But what can follow is this kidney problem, which can take a week to three weeks to appear."
Apparently one of the three kids has been hospitalized with a complication that can lead to kidney failure.
The other two children are currently recovering.
Maybe bring some hand sanitizer next time you hit the petting zoo!
So scary! We really hope all those kids fully recover!!
[Image via WENN.]