A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
Do you live vicariously through your dog, including putting costumes on them to impress members of the opposite sex and to also just make them look SUPER ADORBZIES??
Well this Halloween, you need to make sure your K-9 friendz are safe and comfortable!!
· Dogs naturally need to move around in order to make sense of their world by sniffing, exploring, or digging. If you’re looking to dress your dog up for Halloween, be mindful that some costumes can restrict your pet’s movement, or become a safety risk by getting caught on various objects.
· Say no to chocolate and candy. Halloween treats can be harmful to your dog. The canine digestive system is not adapted for sweet candy, and chocolate contains Theobromine, which can not only hurt your dog, but can be fatal. Stick to dog treats for your pooch and keep candy bowl and trick-or-treat bags out of his reach.
· Be wary of costumes. Children in costumes can frighten your dog, so keep him in a safe and secure room when you answer the door for trick-or-treaters to prevent him from running out, getting hurt or scaring your visitors. Moreover, if you choose to dress your dog up in a Halloween costume, make sure it doesn’t restrict your pet’s movement, or become a safety risk by getting caught on various objects.
· Take your walk while it’s still light out. You want to be able to see what’s on the ground in front of you, as your dog may find candy, wrappers and broken eggs on lawns and streets. Make sure these things stay out of reach since they can be harmful to your dog.
· Always supervise your dog. Don’t leave your dog unattended on Halloween, even if he is behind a fence. Pranksters may target him with eggs and people passing by may be tempted to give him candy.
We especially like the one about little kids being scary!! Some little ones can be downright scary this time of year, and you're a rational thinking adult — just imagine what your dog is gonna think!
Happy Halloween pooches and pals!!
P.S. — Check out THESE amazing animal costumes! They're so cute they're SCARY!!
P.P.S. — Check out the dog breeds that ALREADY look like they're in costume (BELOW)!!