This is the most terrifying thing we've ever heard.
Consi Taylor was eating a banana in her London home when she noticed something odd about it.
There were strange white spots on the 'nanner.
At first, she thought it was mold but quickly realized it was in fact dozens of baby spiders!!
"I thought it was mould but when I had a closer look I saw some funny looking spots. I had a closer look and was horrified to see they were spiders. They were hatching out on the table, scurrying around on my carpet."
After taking the bananas back to her grocery store, she was given a refund.
But once she sent images of the spiders to a pest control company, they told her to get her family out of the home immediatly!!
The spiders were Brazillian Wandering spiders and they are listed in the 2010 Guinness Book of World Records as "most venomous."
Thankfully, they safely got away and the grocer's paying for the fumigation of their home AND their hotel room!
So glad this ended (kind of) happily! Though we don't think we'll be eating any bananas anytime soon…
[Image via Facebook.]
Tags: anglophilia, awful, brazilian wandering spider, crazy, crazzzzy, danger, food, scary, spider, terrifying