Home Videos Photos

Pet Rabbit Saves Owners From Deadly Gas Leak

| Filed under: Scary!RabbitsRescueBunnyDanger!Crazzzzy

Blazer the pet rabbit saved his family from a deadly gas leak in the middle of the night!!

Jake and Mary Pruett are two super lucky people because if it hadn't been for their pet rabbit Blazer, they'd both be dead right now.

At 2:30 in the morning on November 16th, the Pruetts were woken up by their pet bunny.

Mary said:

"[Blazer was] walking on my face and making noises like a horn was stuck in her nose."

The rabbit has free run of the house like any other pet and even has pet stairs that lead up to the couple's bed, but this time was different.

Blazer usually only comes up onto the bed during the day.

Before Mary could realize the strangeness of the midnight wake up call, she smelled the gas and woke her husband. They grabbed Blazer and immediately exited the house.

Once firefighters arrived on the scene they were able to stop the leak, finding it started with a faulty stove installation.

One of the responding firemen said:

"It is lucky that they got out alive. Leaks like this are often fatal either due to death from toxicity of the gas or an explosion."

Thanks goodness their bunny smelled the gas and woke her momma!

The family safely returned home this past Sunday after all the fumes aired out.

Blazer is a real hero and deserves all the lettuce and carrots she can handle! Way to save the day!

[Image via Jerry Slavin/Skew News.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

15 Fandoms You DON'T Want To Piss Off!
Top 13 Most Anticipated Horror Movies Of 2014!
10 Black Friday DISASTERS!
Stars Covered In Blood!!!
Zombie Apocalypse! See Which Stars Are Running For Their Lives!
Celebrities Who Believe In Ghosts!! Ahhh!

Comments are closed.