Oh gross… oh no… we think we're gonna be sick!
This is the grossest, most terrifying thing ever!
A man in Australia was woken up by a sharp pain in his right ear… a cockroach had crawled in!!
Living in Australia, and knowing almost every creature in that country is out to kill you, he was a bit worried, saying:
"I was hoping it was not a poisonous spider… I was hoping it didn't bite me."
That's terrifying, he knew something had crawled into his ear!
Once the pain became overwhelming and his attempts to suck it out with a vacuum failed, his roommate rushed him to the hospital.
The doctors there poured oil in his ear to try and get what they saw was a cockroach out but it only sent the roach in deeper!
It eventually died and so the doc was able to get the bug out with some long forceps.
The man quoted his doc and said:
"'You know how I said a little cockroach, that may have been an underestimate.' …they said they had never pulled an insect this large out of someone's ear."
That seriously sounds like the worst thing EVER!
They pulled an inch-long bug out of his ear!! Super gross!
We bet he'll think twice before ever sleeping again.
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: australia, bet, bugs, crazy, doctor, ear, gross, health, hospital, insects, oil, roommate, scary, sick, sleeping, terrifying, worst