A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
Polly want a cigarette! Caw caw cough.
Pigeons proved once again that they are the rats of the air after one of its feathered kind with a possible lit cigarette in its beak almost burned down an entire south London apartment!
Switch to E-Cigarettes you filthy, diseased bird! (Although, not in THIS city, buddy.)
The result of this pigeon's nasty habit was that a fifth of the apartment building's roof was damaged, and nine people had to be evacuated!
"The smoking gun was found when we discovered a partially burnt birds nest…When we got up into the roof, we were baffled as there were no obvious ignition sources. No one had been up to there for a long time and there were no electrics that could have sparked a blaze. Neighbors told us they often saw birds flying in and out of a hole in the roof. We believe that one of the birds picked up a cigarette butt that was still smouldering and dropped it into the nest, causing it to catch fire and set the roof alight."
Smoking in front your kids? What kind of example is this bird setting for its young growing up in the nest?
We hope this Pigeon finally goes cold turkey, meaning that he either quits smoking or becomes a cold, dead bird.
Also, just FYI, there's a brand of cigarettes by the name of Pigeon. This incident is either the worst product placement ever, or the worst product placement ever.