A fluffy puppy will solve every problem!
She shared the photo on Instagram Monday and originally captioned it, "My new best friend" before changing it to "baby girl."
[Image via Instagram.]
This is definitely a case of right place, right time.
Jared Buzzell, a Maine native, was apparently searching for wild mushrooms one day when he saw a porcupine get hit by a car.
He had heard that a valuable mineral used in Chinese medicine, a bezoar, could be in the porcupine's stomach.
He cut the umbilical cord and thought the baby was dead until he massaged it and it coughed up a bunch of stuff and started breathing!
It was allliiiiiveee!
He took the baby home began hand raising it, bottle feeding it and getting it strong enough to go to a licensed wildlife rehabilitator.
Check out the video (below) to see the cutie newborn in action!