The Muppets may not be getting the best reviews for their ABC show, but they're certainly still trying to stay fresh with their commercials!
Ch-ch-check it out (above) and tell us what YOU think!
How else are you supposed to deal with arachnids?
A West Seattle man accidentally burnt down his house when he was scared by a spider in his laundry room.
Apparently the man told fire officials he was trying to kill a spider in his laundry room with a can of spray paint and lighter.
WTF is wrong with people, at the very least the paint would ruin the room. If we could shake our heads any harder they'd fly off.
"I don't want to encourage people to do this, but that's what he did. The spider tried to get into the wall. He sprayed flames on the wall, lit the wall on fire, and that extended up to the ceiling."
The guy was basically so afraid of spiders he made an impromptu flame thrower and accidentally burned his house down.
Worst part about all of this is the house was a rental home!
He caused about $40,000 of structural damage and another $20,000 in damage to the contents of the house.
But what about the spider??
"I'm pretty sure the spider did not survive this fire. The whole wall went."
Luckily, no one was injured and the Red Cross is finding the man and the woman he lived with temporary housing.
This whole thing could've gone way worse but it also could've easily been avoided. Maybe keep a can of bug spray nearby.
Just don't try and use it as a flame thrower.