├óΓé¼┼ôShe was in the tub ├óΓé¼ΓÇ£ I don├óΓé¼Γäót know how she got there. They had to pull her out of the tub and were trying to revive her.├óΓé¼┬¥
Reports are insist Whitney died from a cocktail of Valium, Xanax, and alcohol, but the official cause of death won’t be determined until toxicology results are in.
Perhaps Pat is having trouble dealing with the fact that her sister accidentally did herself in.
Something like this can be SO hard and painful to deal with! Asking questions may just be part of Pat’s way of grieving.
image via OWN