This is great news for Sylvester Stallone and his family.
Despite the white powder and “more than 60 gigantic bottles” that were once filled up with Hydrocodone being found at the scene, a source has revealed:
“Neither the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office, which is handling the bulk of Sage’s death investigation, or the LAPD has uncovered any information that would even remotely suggest that Sage was a drug dealer. First of all, if Sage was dealing, why would he leave so much evidence around? Drug dealers just don’t operate like that. Secondly, Sage didn’t need the money and his inner circle of friends is adamant that he didn’t drink, or use drugs.”
Still, it sounds like he may have developed some kind of addiction to the painkillers. The toxicology test is pending, but it seems like his death was due to “an accidental overdose of prescription medication.”
Such a sad way for such a young life to go.
[Image via Getty Images.]