The troubled starlet, who has taken to posting bizarre photos of herself in wigs on the social networking site while simultaneously freaking her NYC neighbors out by only illuminating her smoke-filled apartment with red light bulbs, has now set off alarm signals for revealing in a recent Us Weekly profile that despite being 5’8″ and only 121 pounds, she is DETERMINED to lose even more weight!
According to two of the 25 things we did not know about Miz Bynes:
I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly.
I moved to New York City and I love it! I lost four pounds since I moved. I’m 121 pounds. — my goal is 100 pounds.
Seriously?! 100 pounds at 5’8″?! Is that even possible?!
Worse yet, that’s not even the CRAZIEST thing she wrote!
Apparently, she still uses the highly controversial Accutane for her skin, which the rest of us learned three years ago is no longer available in the United States, due to such extreme side effects as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis:
I went on Accutane and it really helped my skin clear up.
Wonderful! Now are you sure that’s all it helped you do, gurl?
Because we’re not so sure what’s going in on your most recent Twitter photo (above), which you captioned:
Back to blonde!twitpic.com/c41v9f
— Amanda Bynes (@AmandaBynes) February 15, 2013
Dear, dear lord. We just truly hope that whatever is going on with her, she figures it out and gets herself the help that she very obviously needs.
In the meantime, however, feel free to enjoy 22 other sometimes-funny, mostly-disturbing tidbits about what’s inside the mind of Amanda Bynes…AFTER THE JUMP!!!
[Image via Twitter.]
1. My first concert was the Spice Girls. I always wanted to be Posh.
2. I’ve always loved drawing and my dream is to start a fashion line.
3. I went on Accutane and it really helped my skin clear up.
4. My favorite store is American Apparel.
5. Rag and Bone makes the best jeans.
6. I’m addicted to online shopping.
7. My nickname is Chick.
8. I know how to play the piano and the violin.
9. My grandma and grandpa are from Toronto.
10. My favorite perfume is Stella by Stella McCartney.
11. I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly.
12. I would love to start recording an album.
13. I started acting when I was 7. My first commercial was Nestle Buncha Crunch.
14. My favorite dark lipstick is Diva by Mac.
15. I moved to New York City and I love it! I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I’m 121 lbs — my goal is 100 lbs.
16. I survived Hurricane Sandy.
17. I bought a Rolex. It’s my most prized possession.
18. Diet Coke is my favorite soda.
19. I’m Polish, Irish and Lithuanian on my dad’s side; Romanian, Polish and Russian on my mom’s side.
20. Macaroons are my favorite cookie.
21. Alexander Wang makes the best T-shirts.
22. Paper Boy and Ms. Pac Man are my favorite childhood video games.
23. I always fall asleep during massages. I love them.
24. I love eggplant Parmesan.
25. I love going to the Bahamas.