Over-Sharing Reaches New LEVEL! Man Live-Tweets Emergency Visit To Hospital After Getting Dildo Stuck Inside Himself!

twitter up the butt

Well, folks.

Even in the world of Twitter, there are some things you just don’t expect to come across!

And one of those things was a user documenting his entire hospital visit, subsequent procedure, and every moment in between after he accidentally, ahem, ‘lost’ a vibrating dildo inside of, ahem, ‘himself’…and all in 140 characters or less!

That’s right! This HAPPENED!

And according to the nurse at the New Jersey hospital where he was admitted, this happens ALL THE TIME! Or at least TWICE in one night!

Re-live all of the seriously TMI, albeit HIGHlarious horror (below):

PHEW! Reading all that is kind of like running a marathon!

You know, with a vibrating dildo stuck up your butt! LOLz!

But hey!

We guess if there’s anything we all should take away from this good sport’s Odyssean tale of woe is that those Energizer bunny commercials are NOT exaggerating…and flared ends for intimate toys are always preferable!

Hope you’re feeling better, dude! And a whole lot more relaxed!

P.S. CLICK HERE to “follow” Perez on Twitter!

P.P.S. CLICK HERE to “like” Perez on Facebook!

[Image via Grawly’s Twitter.]

Mar 9, 2013 6:03am PDT

More Like This