Man Hospitalized After Shoving Live Eel Up His Butt!!

Butt eel

A man in Southeastern China learned a valuable lesson the hard way…

Don’t shove live animals up your butt!!

The man had to admit himself to a hospital after he tried to emulate a crazy porno he saw by sticking a live eel up his booty!

He rammed a 20-inch-long Asian swamp eel into his anus and obviously had to go to the hospital after it ate its way through his large intestine!!

That’s like horror movie scary!

After going through all-night surgery to get it out, the man has survived and his still in the hospital recovering.

To add insult to injury, he may be facing animal cruelty charges!!

So the moral of the story is: Don’t stick live animals up your butt!!!

[Image via Guangdong General Hospital.]

Apr 11, 2013 5:01pm PDT

Share This

Related Posts

More Like This