Stars React To The 2015 Golden Globes Nominations! Read What These Humbled Stars Had To Say HERE!

no title

The 2015 Golden Globes nominations have FINALLY been announced, and there was a lot of accolades and love to go around!

In fact, it seems like almost all of our favorite celebrities were nominated this year, and their reactions were just as great as the work that got them nominated in the first place!

There are a ton of reactions to get to, so let’s get right to it shall we?!

Here’s what Reese Witherspoon said:

“I’m extremely thankful that the film is being recognized in this way. WILD is truly my baby and was a labor of love from the beginning. Cheryl Strayed was so brave in putting her life’s journey into words and it makes me happy that this type of recognition will hopefully drive more people to experience it on film├óΓé¼┼╜.”

Here’s what Clive Owen said:

“This nomination is also a testament to the writers of The Knick who provided such rich and riveting material, the fantastic cast and of course to the great Steven Soderbergh. A huge thank you to them and of course the Hollywood Foreign Press for this wonderful honor.”

Here’s what Emma Stone said:

“I have no words. I am so incredibly honored and grateful for this and feel insanely lucky to have had the chance to work with Alejandro, Michael, Edward, and the whole cast and crew of the beautiful madness that is Birdman. Now can someone please explain who this ‘Meryl Streep’ woman is?!”├óΓé¼┼╜

Here’s what Jon Voight said:

“It’s a wonderful thing. It’s a very prestigious award and I’m grateful for the glow that these nominations give our show. I know our team deeply appreciates it.”

Here’s what Eddie Redmayne said:

“I was in the middle of attempting to do all my holiday shopping in a day when I got the call. I am beyond thrilled to be nominated alongside such a stunning quartet of actors. The fact that Felicity, J├â┬│hann, and the film are nominated means the world. I am hugely grateful to the HFPA ├óΓé¼ΓÇ£ and to Professor Stephen Hawking for his personal support in helping me to share his story with the world.”

Here’s what Michael Keaton said:

“I’m so honored the HFPA has recognized my performance in ‘Birdman.’ It’s not every day you get to work on this kind of project or with an ensemble of actors as talented and inspiring as this cast and I am so grateful to our director, Alejandro I├â┬▒├â┬írritu, for the opportunity.”

Here’s what Amy Adams said:

“Thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press for this honor. It’s so exciting to be nominated for a film I really enjoyed making and I’m so proud to have been a part of Tim Burton’s vision in sharing Margaret Keane’s story alongside Christoph.”

Here’s what Helen Mirren said:

“Merci a les Couilles D’orees C’est Vachement chouette!” (Translation: “Thank you to the golden balls. It is cowly [damned] nice.”

Here’s what Emily Blunt said:

“Thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press for embracing the Baker’s Wife and recognizing this film that I am so proud to be a part of. Playing this part made me stretch myself as an actor and muster up any courage I could to find my singing voice. It was so worth it to be a part of Rob Marshall’s beautiful and moving film that means so much to me.”

Here’s what John Legend said:

“Thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press Association for recognizing ├óΓé¼╦£Glory’ with a nomination for Best Original Song! Common and I wrote this song for ├óΓé¼╦£Selma’ as a labor of love in honor of this magnificent film and the incredible men and women whose struggle the film chronicles. As we continue to march for justice and equality in 2014, we are so inspired by their work.”

Here’s what Keira Knightly said:

“I felt so lucky to have portrayed Joan Clarke, such an extraordinary woman who defied convention and was part of a moment in history. Thank you to the Hollywood Foreign press for this honor, and for recognizing our film. I can’t wait to celebrate with everyone.”

Here’s what Orange Is The New Black creator Jenji Kohan said:

“Telling the stories of these felonious ladies is a tremendous pleasure and we are grateful to have our work recognized by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.” –

Here’s what Quvenzhan├â┬⌐ Wallis said:

“I am so excited to be nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Comedy or Musical. It was an honor to play a role that means a lot to many people and it’s awesome that we were able to bring this great story to a new generation of kids. I had so much fun filming Annie with the best cast and crew and am happy to receive my first Golden Globe nomination for Annie.”

Here’s what Lorde said:

“I am so shocked and happy to know that ├óΓé¼╦£Yellow Flicker Beat’ has been included in the running for Best Original Song. I thought Katniss was one of a kind when I first laid eyes on her in a cinema in 2012 – a rough, sparkling diamond of a mind. It was a privilege getting to step inside her head and speak her thoughts, even for a brief moment. Getting to write a song for a film like THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY ├óΓé¼ΓÇ£ PART 1 is a truly singular experience, and I am blown away that that experience got me nominated for a Golden Globe. I’ll see you there.”

Here’s what Alan Cumming wrote on Twitter:

“Me: (thinking someone has died as my phone’s constantly buzzing) What?! My manager: You got a Golden Globe nomination! Me: For what?!”

Here’s what Jennifer Aniston said:

I’m just humbled,” she says. “It’s just all happening so fast and so beautifully. The Globes are a big fun party and it’s so fun to celebrate with your peers. My friend Emily [Blunt] is nominated so I’m excited for her. We’re just going to have a fun night.”

Here’s what Jeffrey Tambor said:

“We are very honored … it’s a very grateful morning,I grew up in a house, where anything good happened, my dad would say ‘Don’t celebrate, they’ll take it away from you.’ So, be cool.”

Here’s what Rosamund Pike said:

“It is as if a magic carpet picked me up last year and it is astonishing and exhilarating that it has taken me all the way here. I am nothing but grateful to have had the opportunity to dive into a role like this. All thanks really go to David Fincher for his guidance and for allowing me to play Gillian Flynn’s incredible, confounding character. I’m very honored to be nominated alongside actresses I have long admired. Thank you so much to the Hollywood Foreign Press Association for this nomination!”

Here’s what Ricky Gervais said:

“This is my favourite nomination ever. The Golden Globes really started it all for me in America and Derek is probably the character I have the greatest emotional connection with. I’m honestly thrilled.”

Here’s what Sia said:

“How extraordinary that the little girl who watched ‘Annie’ as a child, is now a woman with a Golden Globe nomination for adapting the music of her favorite childhood movie. Thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.”

Here’s what Lena Dunham said:

“Thank you all for the love and support. I am more grateful than 140 characters can express.”

We LOVE how almost all of these stars are grateful to just even be nominated for an esteemed award such as this!

But we bet they all want to win it, too!

[ Related: ICYMI: The 2015 Golden Globes Nominations Are IN & These Stars Earned The TOP Nods! See Who May Win Big HERE! ]

However, at least until the show airs and the winners are announced, nothing can take away this incredible sensation of elation all of these stars seem to be feeling after today!

We think Lorde summed it all up when she tweeted:

“YOUR GIRL GOT NOMINATED FOR A FREAKING GOLDEN GLOBE”

You go girls and boys!!! Congratulations to you all!!!!

Dec 11, 2014 3:24pm PDT