What a beautiful display of familial love!
A LOT happened on Monday’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians: About Bruce Part 2 special.
Of course, there were some really intense and emotional moments — BUT there were also some incredibly sweet interactions between Bruce Jenner and his extended clan.
Let’s take this time to look at the most touching moments from this revealing episode!
- 1. It seems that Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian, as well as lil sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, have yet to meet “Her.”
However, it seems the youngest Jenners are handling the news wonderfully — both on-and-off screen. In a show of support, the sisters took to Instagram to praise their father before Monday’s episode.
A photo posted by Kylizzle (@kyliejenner) on May 18, 2015 at 8:21pm PDT
always A photo posted by Kendall Jenner (@kendalljenner) on May 18, 2015 at 7:17pm PDT
Though, as we know from Sunday’s fight, Khloe was having a hard time fully comprehending the news.
Koko shared on Monday:
“My biggest fear about meeting her for the first time is just I think my reaction. I’m very facially expressive. I don’t want to do anything offensive that would hurt her feelings.”
Aww! We think the reality star is going to handle this perfectly — especially since Bruce is so eager for his daughters to experience his real identity.
“They’re all kind of nervous to meet her. She’s always more fun, more at ease and feeling good about herself. It’s all part of me. It’s like having Bruce with a little icing on the cake. It only gets better.”
And we are so excited to meet her as well Bruce!
2. Khloe Vs. Bruce Part 2: So remember when Khloe FLIPPED out on Bruce in Sunday’s part one episode?! Well, the duo had a much needed follow up meeting and it was EVERYTHING! Bruce explained that his withholding of information was not from a malicious place.
“Sometimes because of my love for you and my feelings for you, I don’t want to hurt you and so I apologize for not being as honest as I should be.”
It seems this was exactly what the celebutante needed to hear.
“You’ve been a f—ing incredible father to all of us. I’ve always been Team Bruce.”
Ok, actually sobbing now. Anyone else?!
3. Scott Disick apparently had NO idea Bruce was transitioning! Their heart-to-heart not only shed light on the duo’s distant relationship, but added some much needed humor. Lord Disick handled the news beautifully — he was even comfortable enough to joke around with the former Olympian.
“Sometimes I thought it was something about me, but I realized that probably I’m just perfect and it’s everybody else around me that’s got issues.”
LOLz, even in intense moments Scott’s still Scott!
4. It seems Kourtney and Scott have a big decision on their hands — when do they tell little Mason about his grandpa? The duo seemed resolved to wait a bit before informing their son BUT seemed concerned that he’d learn about the transition from someone at school and be confused. Very inneresting!
5. Kim Kardashian West‘s by far the most comfortable of the famous clan with Bruce’s transition, but even she was getting a little confused with the specifics!
During a sit down with her step-dad, Kanye West‘s lady was trying to fully understand Bruce and his identity. Was he gay, straight, or not sure?? Though there wasn’t 100% clarity on her inquiries, it was so sweet that Kim was trying so hard to know all the facts!
What did you think?! Did we miss any of your favorite moments?? SOUND OFF in the comments (below)!
From Perez: Bruce stated in the interview with Diane Sawyer to use “he” and “him” so we will do so in our coverage until that changes.
[Image via E!.]