Maybe it was from all the tiger’s blood?!
On Monday, Charlie Sheen had quite the health scare after experiencing a pretty severe case of food poisoning that resulted in his hospitalization.
The controversial celebrity’s publicist, Jeff Ballard shared:
“It was clams, bad clams. Nothing too exciting.”
Hmm, very inneresting!
The former Two And A Half Men star had a seafood pasta dish delivered to his house which apparently made him feel pretty icky! Denise Richards‘ ex then proceeded to call the fire department (not 911) before being whisked off to the hospital via ambulance.
The publicist continued:
“Just to be on the safe side, he went to the hospital. They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later.”
Aww! We’re glad to hear it!
And it seems the actor is completely on the mend as he took to Twitter on Tuesday to cheer on the Cleveland Cavaliers.
What the what?!
We might not be fluent Sheen speak — but we think he’s doing just fine.
[Image via WENN.]