The 30-year-old revealed Monday night that she’s been bitten by a poisonous spider! She took to Instagram to share a shot of the scary amount of blood she had drawn:
I got bit on my neck by a poisonous spider again!!!! Look how much blood they had to take!!!A photo posted by Kelly Osbourne (@kellyosbourne) on Jun 15, 2015 at 3:01pm PDT
We’re so glad the 30-year-old wasted no time getting to the doctor’s office. While she was there, she even snapped a selfie (above) where you can TOTALLY see the red mark on her neck.
Believe it or not, this isn’t even the first run-in the TV personality has had with these eight-legged creatures. Last year, she wrote on Twitter that she had been bitten on her neck:
I have no words to express how much a spider bite to the face hurts! Plus a large injection in my jaw… today sucked balls!
├óΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Kelly Osbourne (@KellyOsbourne) November 16, 2014
We’re thrilled she seems to be okay, but if she starts shooting webs from her wrists, we won’t be surprised.
[Image via Kelly Osbourne/Instagram.]