This is very important.
Khloe Kardashian just revealed on Monday that she is now the proud owner of a velvet Range Rover!
Yep. Apparently those do in fact exist!
She even shared a shot of her new ride to Instagram, writing:
“Beast!!!!! @selfmaderyan told me to trust him and he didn’t let me down!! Thank you @westcoastcustoms for lacing my range. Yes, he wrapped my truck in velvet and I LOVE it!!! I feel like my car is rocking a Sean John sweat suit ├░┼╕╦£┬¥”
But we’re wondering if Khlo-Khlo really thought this decision through….
If she remembers from her Juicy Couture sweatsuit days, velvet is very easy to stain!
So we thought we’d remind the 31-year-old with just five reasons why she might want to rethink her wrap…
1. Bird poop. It’s a real thing — and we imagine it’s going to be really hard to get off.
2. When it does get wet, it’s not going to dry easily! Hope you have an industrial dryer, Khloe.
3. It’s going to attract dust.
4. And it will get her more attention!
5. Also, can you imagine all the instances of static electricity with this bad boy??
And yet, we still really want to touch it!!
Can’t help but be envious of Khloe for that reason, at the very least!
[Image via Khloe Kardashian/Instagram.]