Chipotle Customer Found A SCREW In Her Burrito Bowl — And Then The Restaurant Screwed Her Again!

chipotle screw burrito bowl instagram the grove

This isn’t the way we want our Tex-Mex OR how we want to get screwed!

Chipotle apparently had a bit of a mishap at The Grove in Los Angeles on Monday night.

An unsuspecting woman ordered a burrito bowl to go. You know the one — chicken, brown rice, salsa, guacamole, lettuce…

Photos: The 10 Unhealthiest Starbucks Drinks!

But then when she started to chow down on it, she bit into something EXTREMELY hard and VERY unexpected! She reached into her mouth and discovered… a screw!

That’s right, an actual screw!

The woman said that while eating, there was something that “felt like a rock” and she immediately spit everything out.

She then called the Chipotle, and they told her there was nothing they could do about it! WTF!

Video: Squirrel Steals An Entire Milkshake!

So of course she moved up the ladder and called the restaurant’s corporate office, and they hooked her up with 20 free meals!

We’re still waiting to find out if that includes chips and guac or carpenter staples! LOLz!

A rep from the chain said of the situation:

“She has been taken care of. All is well.”

We’re just glad she didn’t get seriously injured — and we hope Chipotle takes it easy on the hardware in the future!

[Image via Chipotle/Instagram.]

Oct 1, 2015 1:41pm PST

Related Posts

More Like This